Wednesday, May 15, 2019

KNOWLEDGE TO FEED YOUR SOUL

Good morning everyone.  Happy Wednesday.  Some days I wake up absolutely starving while on others I forget eat my breakfast until lunch time rolls around.  We know that if we haven't eaten our stomachs will let us know we are hungry.  Our bodies give us all sorts of signs when we are happy, mad or scared.  Do you ever wonder why certain things make your heart flutter and your chest tighten? 

A hunger that I am speaking of is not one of feeding your craving but one that feeds your soul.  Today's quote is, "Hunger for the knowledge of your ancestors - the ones who feed your soul and carry memories of all your past lives."  So what is this quote saying.  It is telling you that the fears that seem inexplicable to you may not really be yours.  They may belong to you through a long line of ancestors.  

We are a culmination of our past.  We are not just us.  We are our parents, grandparents, great grandparents.  We were our brothers and sisters and our spouses.  There are pieces of them in all of us, their fears and hopes passed down to the living beings we are today.  Our present lives remember our ancestors and those who we were in lives no longer lived.  

The person you are now has been here before.  It could be the reason you love certain sounds like crashing ocean waves or the scent of a floral perfume is so familiar.  We've been here before and we will return once again.  

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! ~Love, Amy   


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment