Wednesday, May 1, 2019

WELCOME TO EARTH

Good morning everyone.  Happy Wednesday.  AND....Happy May.  MAY!  Can you believe it?  Before you know it I will be wishing everyone a happy Summer Solstice but not quite yet.  We have thirty one days to enjoy this glorious month.  There are more glorious days ahead as well so if you didn't get to something, don't worry.  

Are you the forgetful type?  When you go to a friend's house do you sometimes leave something behind like your gloves or your favorite tupperware!  Gosh I hate when I do that but if I do, I can always go back and reclaim it.

One day in the very far future we will all leave behind something very precious when our bodies depart from this earth.  We will be leaving our lives and our loved ones.  This is not something I think about on a daily basis or ever to be honest.  I plan on being around for a lot longer as I have too much to do and too much to say but way down the road, it will happen to me and to you and to everyone we all know.  

If there is a plus side to departing from this earth it is the fact that your soul will not.  That's right.  Please don't be surprised by what I am writing.  After all you have been with me on this journey for quite some time!  Your soul will depart from your body but never from this earth.  Allow the quote of the day to explain, "In this lifetime you are a guest on this earth - if you leave something behind have no fear - you shall return."   Knowing that, I hope you just breathed a big sigh of relief.  

Our souls come back.  There are things our souls just cannot get to in just one lifetime, therefore they return again and again.  They return so they can learn what they didn't in previous lifetimes and to make amends with the dear ones in their lives.  Those deja vu moments that we all have is because this is not our first rodeo.  Those familiar faces we see but can't place?  That's because they were in your life, just not this one.  

Integrity is a virtue that we must try hard to maintain while we are visitors on this earth but there will be times when we will make mistakes and use poor judgement.  Know that we will not be punished for our indiscretions but rather we will return to live the more correct path.  When your loved ones pass, allow yourself to be sad and to grieve but find solace in the fact that you will indeed meet again.


Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! ~Love, Amy
  

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. Well said Amy. I have been thinking about my step father a lot later who passed in 2014. I miss him very much .

    ReplyDelete