Monday, May 6, 2019

LET THE LIGHT SHINE

Good morning all.  Happy Monday.  I can't tell you how many times I've almost tripped over Mia in my upstairs hallway.  Her mocha coloring blends in with my carpet even with the light on.  Thank goodness for light!  I seriously wonder how many people were critically injured because they fell in the dark, pre-lightbulb.

I've lived through a few blackouts where you can't see the fingers on your hand or your hand for that matter.  Light is a wonderful thing and impossible to live without.  The other light needed to help us find our way is the proverbial light bulb that goes off in our heads when we finally "get it!"

Today's quote is, "Carry a lantern to light up the night and illuminate your path."  In order to find your way, you must be able to see.  A lantern will light up the night.  That inner awakening will light up your mind so you can find your way on your life's path.

We all have a path and eventually find our way but it takes some of us longer than others to find that on switch.  If you are feeling stuck as if there is more out there for you, you are already on the right track to your path and know that the dimmer switch has been turned on.  In the right moment and the right time that switch will go from dim to bright!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. Your smile illuminated the darkest night Amy
    ❤️ Pam

    ReplyDelete