Wednesday, May 29, 2019

THERE IS ALWAYS MORE TO DO

Good morning everyone!  Happy Wednesday.  Last Wednesday in May.  Have you done all your planting yet?  I am way behind.  I started on Mother's Day but I still need to fill up my deck.  I never seem to have enough flowers!  Whenever I think I'm done planting and decorating I look around and it still looks empty.

That feeling can extend to many layers of our life.  There is always more to be done and more that we can do.  Today's quote is, "Even if you think you've done everything  - know  you can always do more."  No of course I'm not talking about planting flowers.  I'm talking about doing more so you can be where you want to be.  I'm talking about being an active participant in your life at all times.  I'm talking about telling those you love more often than you think you do because "I love you" can never be heard too many times.

A dinner party includes appetizers, dinner and dessert.  Life includes being, joining and participating.  We don't want to look behind and say, shoulda woulda coulda!  You have a singular life on this earth.  Do your best to make the most of it.  Eat new foods, see new things, spend time with the ones you love and the ones who love you!  In this case more is definitely better!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co


No comments:

Post a Comment