Thursday, May 2, 2019

SMELL THE ROSES

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  When you looked outside today did you notice the greener more lush grass or did you focus on the twigs still lying on the lawn.  Did  you see the fresh pot of coffee brewing or did you grumble when you saw a dirty dish in the sink.  Our perception is unique to us because it is the way we see things.  Not everyone sees things the same way.  

Today's quote is, "While one person sees a rose another may only see thorns."  I know the thorns are there but I choose to focus on the softness of the petals and the beauty of their color.  You can look at anything in more than one way and it is your viewpoint that will set the tone or change your mood.  It is the glass half full syndrome.  

As often as possible I try to keep my outlook positive.  Life is not always smooth sailing but problems do get resolved even if it takes longer than you would like them to.  Change the word problem to challenge.  Look at the rain as nourishing the ground, not making your hair frizz.  Take the one usual way you look at things and challenge yourself to see it another.

Expand your mind and expand your view and remember, there are two sides to every coin.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. Yes . Just what I needed to read . Needing sunshine , though when I went to the park yesterday I looked around and it wasn’t raining and the skies rte lightening up .. I look for the colors in nature and appreciate my sense of sight and when the birds are very loud st 5 am I am grateful for my hearing . Now the birds are quieting down and it’s tome to ft out of bed and start my day
    Love you Amy

    ReplyDelete