Tuesday, May 14, 2019

FEELING GOD'S GRACE

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  Today is a regular Tuesday for me.  Nothing special.  It began the same way my work days do. Get up, turn on the coffee, make my celery juice, post on FB and Insta, practice yoga, shower, walk Mia and then out the door. 

The most relaxed I am in the morning is when I walk Mia.  It is my time to breathe in fresh air, listen to the birds and admire the beauty all around me.  It is also when I feel connected to higher vibrations.  The vibrations that allow this beauty to exist.  Today's quote is, "Feel God's grace everywhere you go - be comforted knowing he is a God of love, hope, generosity and abundance."  

It is hard to feel the presence of God when we are running around busy with errands or just our crazy day but it is important to take a moment and know that even in times of craziness and uncertainty there exists that higher vibration.  



Call it God or not but know there is something bigger than all of us that truly wants us to thrive and be happy, who wants us to be hopeful and joyful, grateful and faithful to the fact that everything will work out in our favor.

To know that abundance is not just a word but something our lives will be filled with.  This higher vibration is filled with kindness and warmth and most of all love.  All you have to do is stop for a moment and know that it is real and that is exists.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

2 comments:

  1. Love this and you Amy . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always make time to stop and smell the roses, or the lilacs, or whatever.

    ReplyDelete