Friday, May 10, 2019

CREATE ABUNDANCE - ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD

Good morning everyone and happy Friday.  What did you wake up thinking about this morning?  How you would rather stay in bed?  What lies ahead for the day?  Maybe you thought of nothing at all and that's OK.  Those kinds of thoughts are the ones that run through your head everyday.  Like what are you going to have for lunch or if you're out of milk.

The thoughts that carry real weight are thoughts created from fear.  "Do I have enough money to have dinner with my friend?"  "Is the repair for the_____ going to cost a fortune?"  I chose to talk about money because lack of it is a common fear for many.  Lack does not just pertain to money but to relationships, career and even fun.  Will there be enough?

Instead of focusing on the amount of money you have or don't have in the bank, the quality of relationships you have in your life and the amount of free time you wish you had, focus on what is already there.  If you have a job, you have money.  If your relationship needs a boost, stop complaining about it and talk to your partner.  If you want more time for fun, get organized.  There are always ways we can improve our lives and create what we want.

Today's quote is, "With our thoughts we create abundance and scarcity - we look at life as a gift from God or a punishment to endure - creation is all in our hands."  This is an example of how we can manifest exactly what we want in our lives.  Let's talk about money.  Who doesn't say, "I wish I had a million dollars!"  What we are really saying is I wish I had more.  But what you are sending out to the Universe is, I don't have enough. 

Even when I am literally down to my last dollar, I always have enough to do and to buy what I want and need.  Every single time!  That's because I discovered the power of positive affirmations.   If you are holding onto lack, try the affirmation, "I have enough." Lack is a mindset.  So is enough.  So is abundance.  Wouldn't you prefer to know your cup is full rather than the well is dry?   I know I do.
It is your choice what to create.  I say go for abundance!

Have a great Friday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn moare about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co.



No comments:

Post a Comment