Tuesday, September 25, 2018

BAKE A CAKE IF IT BRINGS YOU JOY

Good morning everyone.  As we drive along that road to success in whatever it is we do that will in our eyes deem ourselves successful, our ultimate goal is to be happy.   I believe with all my heart that that is the common goal for everyone.  When our company does well we are happy.  When our clients are pleased with our services we are happy.

If you are an artist and someone admires your work your pride will show on your face.  The salmon burgers I cooked the other day were so delicious I had to tell the fishmonger.  He was visibly pleased when I told him I would be back for more.  It doesn't matter what it is you do, what matters is that you are happy doing it.

Today's quote is, "What makes you truly happy - is it money, time, freedom - live life on  your terms - do what brings you joy."  When you choose your own path is when you will find true meaning and happiness.  When you are told what to do you will never be truly happy or at peace.  Parents often make the mistake of telling their children what will make them happy.

As parents sometimes we know but sometimes we don't.  What we can do is steer our children in the right direction just as we had been but many times our parents are unfamiliar with the road that will lead us to our destination.  Whatever makes you happy is what you should strive for.

Don't worry about money, time or freedom.  When you are doing what you love and living your life on your own terms and the way you want to, everything will fall into place.

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule in in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment