Tuesday, September 11, 2018

SINGING IN KEY

Good morning.  Sometimes I wonder if anyone out there actually takes some of my advice.  It is important for you to know that I am human.  I've had my share of hurdles to overcome.  I've had days that are amazing and days that suck no matter how positive I try and view them.  

Sometimes we don't want to take advice because we think we know better or that it makes us look weak.  Sometimes it depends on who we hear it from as well.  I have a teenage daughter.  Need I say more?  For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, let me explain.  Of course according to a teenager, (and it doesn't have to be a girl) you the mom know nothing!  Absolutely nothing!  

BUT!  That's not true.  As parents we know a lot just for the mere fact that we have lived longer and most likely experienced what our children are going through too.  Your children may seek advice away from you but will eventually come back and listen to you.  Today's quote is, "We can be told the same thing over and over and never hear but when we do it's like magic."

When we make mistakes we don't always want to be confronted with them.  There goes that weakness again.  We don't always want to know what we did wrong or even if we did something wrong.  When that person you love and trust points out why your repeated actions give you the same undesired results do you listen?  Maybe you listen but the real question is do you hear!

Hearing and listening are two completely different things.  Right moms!  We will all tell our children and the ones we love the same things again and again but when they actually hear you it will be magic to their ears and your heart!

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment