Friday, September 28, 2018

POWER TO THE PEOPLE - friday

Good morning everyone.  I really and truly hope you all have a fabulous day and a wonderful weekend and if you don't, then it is on you.  Do you know why?  Because you are the one in charge.  

Today's quote is, "We are the ones who have all the power."  You can choose not to believe it but it's true.  We have so much power but too often we let fear get in the way.  Change is hard and takes a lot of work.  Complacency is so easy but is also the easy way out.

I am a Reiki practitioner as you all know.  Every session I have is s powerful experience for both the client and myself.   The moment I lay hands on someone, the energy flows and the healing takes place.  That's pretty powerful stuff but at times it scared me.

How could I be scared of my own practice?  I am a healer.  Healing is what I do.  It wasn't until it was brought to my attention that I acknowledged that fear.  Why did I have that fear?  I did a lot of soul searching and realized why.  

It takes just as much power to realize you are good at something as it does to bash yourself.  Think about that for a moment.  Bashing ourselves comes easily but what about praising yourself?  For most of us that is very hard to do.  

We think we are being conceited or boastful.  Not at all.  It's funny how everyone wants to be successful at their pursuits yet somehow fears that success.  Success is fantastic and you have the power to be successful at whatever it is you want to do.  Once you release that fear that power deep within you will be free to rise up.

Be in charge.  Be amazing and most of all be powerful because it is in your lap.


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co


To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment