Friday, February 10, 2017

SMALL OR BIG - MAKE THAT CHANGE

Good Morning!  It's Friday.  How great is a snow day the day before.  One day back and two off.  I could live with that!  I can even do some errands before getting to work.  Great day ahead!  As practitioners we often don't take care of ourselves, however; today I am having some wonderful cranial sacral work done.  Really looking forward to it!

After that, I am doing a recording of one of my Guided Meditations.  I will be having a very zened out afternoon followed by a celebratory glass of wine.  How lucky am I to be me?!  I have been going through lots of changes.  It has taken time but change is starting to happen.  As you know it does not happen "just like that," as some of us think. 

Change is a process.  For some of us that process takes longer than for others.  And again, that's O.K.  The first thing you need to do is to make that change in your mind.  You have to really commit to it.  Know that you want to.  Today's quote, "Don't downplay the decision to make a commitment - it's the first step in changing your life."  You see what happens is that you think about it and ask yourself repeatedly, can I?  Will I?  How can I?  So many questions. 

The wonderful thing about making this decision is that you have to tell no one.  Not a soul!  Keep it to yourself and just do it!  You will know the right time.  It will hit you one day, when you are going about your business.  You will wake up and decide, "this is it."  No more of what was, but now what can be.  There is no telling when it will happen but trust that it will. 

Like I said, some of us feel it sooner than others but we all feel it sooner or later!!  And when I say not to downplay that decision it means praise yourself for getting there.  Cheer yourself on.  It is a wonderful thing and a wonderful decision whenever it happens to you. 

So see what it is that you want to change and make a commitment to do it!  It truly is the first step in changing what is, changing the way things are and indeed changing your life!  Remember too that it does not have to be a big thing.  A class you always wanted to take but keep putting off.  Write it in your calendar.  That gym membership you have been thinking about.  Buy it.  That closet you wanted to clean.  Clean it.  Whatever it is and however small.   Do it today!  After work of course!  Have a wonderful Friday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment