Sunday, February 5, 2017

TURN AROUND AND TURN AROUND AGAIN

Good Morning on this Super Bowl Sunday.  Can't wait to see Lady Gaga.  I am sure she will be amazing, political, entertaining and simply wonderful.  What are your plans for the day?  Breakfast, waiting for tonight and errands in between?  Don't forget your coffee.  I need to make more!

I already walked my love, Mia.  When we began it was beautiful and sunny but by the time I got back home, it was already cloudy and feeling a bit like snow is in the air.  Today's thought is "Sometimes all you have to do is turn around and the whole world looks different."  Just like that, things could change.

Whether it is the day, the sky or your point of view.  Sometimes something just happens but you decide to look at it a different way.  My quote today is both metaphorical and literal.  Don't be stuck in your ways.  Try and see things from another point of view.  It is all about not being closed minded but rather open to new and different. 

Again, this is not a new subject.  I have tackled it before but maybe you haven't heard it before.  Maybe you won't hear it for another ten times which is why I feel it is important to continue my mission of positive encouragement.  What is it that you are stuck on?  What is it that you refuse to see differently?  Ask yourself that question.  Be honest with yourself too.

If you are not able to change at the moment, that's perfectly O.K. I am not here to berate anyone.  Whenever you decide to look at the world in a different way things will indeed change.  Trust me that I also need to see these words to understand them.  Use this quote as an experiment.  You don't even have to tell anyone.  Make it your own little secret.  Just try and see what happens. 

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!  Whatever it is you choose to do today, do it with new eyes and a new point of view!  Who knows, maybe you'll even root for a different team!   OR.....maybe not!   ~Love, Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment