Wednesday, February 15, 2017

LIVE YOUR DREAM

Good Morning on the Wednesday.  How are you all feeling today?  My house is beginning to be infested with sick germs.  I'm planning on coming out unscathed.  Time will tell.  For some reason now is the time everyone starts to get sick.  The weather is crazy.  One day warm, one day cold.  One day rain, one day snow.  Hard to keep up and know how to dress. 

The good news is that it's getting lighter and lighter every day which means spring is on it's way.  All in all this winter has not been as severe as in the past so no complaints from me.  I love walking my baby in the late afternoon because the sun is still out at 5:00.  That's the time I do a walking meditation.  Walking gives me a chance to think, reflect on the day, look to the future. 

It gives me a chance to evaluate and what's going on in my life.  I think about how I can improve on things in my life and think about how I am going to attain what it is I really want.  Today's quote, "Are you living your dream or dreaming your life."  Before our lives become a reality we think deeply about what it is we want and yes sometimes we dream about it.

Tomorrow I am having a Guided Meditation class at my house.  The thought to do this in my own space never occurred to me.  I do Reiki sessions there so why wouldn't I do Guided Meditation there as well?  I can't answer that.  I can say that my dream is to have Reiki and Guided Meditation here.  I thought about it, I acted on it and slowly it is happening.

Now don't think that all this happened in a week.  Hardly.  This part of my life has been a process.  It's very important that you all know that.  Each phase of your life takes time.  Sometimes it takes a while just to process what it is you want, then comes the phase of how it's going to happen and then of course implementing what it is you want.  You need to be willing to give it time.  Don't be impatient.  It's so much easier to give up but think how proud of yourself you will be if you keep going and going. 

Life can be a challenge.  But it is YOUR life and YOUR challenges.  Think of the alternatives.  Do you want to give up on your dreams?  I always look at it this way.  I'm not dead yet.  There is so much I still want to do and I know it will get done.  It will get done for you as well.  It might not be the right time but that is different from the time will never come.

Trust me that it will.  Be strong, stay with your dreams.  Never give up, continue your hard work and celebrate every step you take.  I will celebrate with you!  Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment