Monday, February 27, 2017

YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE TRUTH

Good Morning!  Happy Monday, said tongue in cheek!  OK, so it's the beginning of the week.  New Moon wishes are over, (I hope you wrote down your top 10) and the eclipse has passed.  So has my queasiness!  My body could NOT take all that energy.  I'm back to myself and feeling pretty good.  I didn't even get that much sleep but whatever I got seems to be enough.

If it's back to work for you after a break or just back to work I hope it is a productive Monday.  Let's get back to your New Moon Wishes.  It's not as easy as it sounds to write down 10 things you want or the change you want.  You really have to think about it.  Were you honest with yourself?  The wishes don't work unless your heart is really in it.  Today's quote, "Truth reveals itself no matter how hard you try to hide from it."  Always.  The Universe always knows what is good for us even if we don't.  The point is we can try and convince ourselves that we are happy as is.  Situations are different than we imagine but that's just it.  Imagine is the key word here. 

It's hard to look at the truth.  You can be untrue to others and you can even try to be untrue to yourself but truth does show it's head eventually.  No matter what the situation.  Truth comes out.  It may take some time but truth is simply more powerful than untruths.  Now I'm not talking about a lie which truth does overtake.  I am talking about the way you are to yourself and what it is you truly desire and your true nature.  I have a lot invested in the Universe because that is the reason many things happen.

Think of times in your life about the decisions you made.  Of course you made them on your own but at times there really is a power somewhere that made you perhaps change at the last second.  That has happened to all of us.  Be comforted knowing you are not alone.  I know I am.  I see it in the photos I take everyday.  There is always a beautiful Orb watching over me.  I know because not only do I see it but I really feel it.  Truth is there to reveal itself to you.  Welcome it with open arms!  Have a wonderful Monday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment