Monday, February 20, 2017

TO THE NAYSAYERS, "SEE YOU LATER!"

Good Morning!  Are you off today?  It is a holiday although not everyone has the day to themselves.  I am lucky in that I am off for the entire week although here I am before 7:00 a.m. on the computer.  It's true that your body tells time.  My normal during the week wake up time is quite early and so here I am.

I have a client today bright and early and Guided Meditation class tonight so I am eager to begin my Monday.  By my writing you must know that I love what I do.  It took me time to get to where I am and I am STILL not exactly where I want to be.  I know in my mind where I am going and I affirm it all the time.  I also know that when the time is right for me all things will flow as they are supposed to.  I trust and I believe in the Universe.  Not just lip service from me.

I not only enjoy what I do but believe in it too.  If you feel the same about your path then you need to continue no matter what you hear from others.  Today's quote, "If it is worth the work and effort then keep going and never let anyone talk you out of it."  "Friends," and notice I put that in quotation marks are great at talking you out of things.  Ever notice that?  If you do then either don't tell that "friend" anything or drop that person from you life.

Your friends are there to support you.  Or as the saying goes, know from where it comes.  You really have to know who is there to support you and who really doesn't care.  If you have a loving supportive group of friends, consider yourself lucky and if not.  You have yourself.  Be your best friend.  You can do as much damage to yourself as others but don't.  Be your support and your champion.  If you fee there is something you want to pursue then go for it.  If you KNOW that unsupportive person in your life will do their utmost to talk you down, to tell you that you are out of your mind, to tell you you are crazy, then DON'T TELL THAT PERSON! 

Remember you are in control.  Family members too.  Anyone who does not support you does not deserve to destroy your dreams.  Remember, nothing happens over night.  Even lottery tickets are probably bought for years before someone actually wins anything.  Pursue your dreams, go for what you want and if you want encouragement, here I am!  Have an awesome Monday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment