Monday, February 6, 2017

I"M GREAT AT......

Good Morning!  It's Monday and we are all off to a brand new week.  What wonderful thing is going to happen to you?  Wait for it, be excited.  O.K. I am annoyingly cheerful today but why not?  I slept well.  My morning friend, (my coffee) is right beside me and I am writing to all of you!

Today's quote is, "Let the voices in your head cheer you on - not cut you down."  In other words, be your own cheerleader!  If no one else is going to do it then do it for yourself.  After reading my blogs I hope that you are all closer to loving yourselves every day.  It is so easy to find our faults, our short comings.  Don't make it a sport.  Something to do when you are bored.  Look at all the wonderful things you can do.  Your accomplishments. 

That is the point for today but don't just stop at today.  Do this all the time for yourself.  Start small.  List and I really mean this one.  List as in write it down.  ONE thing you are really good at.  Something you are really proud of.  Put it in your pocket and take it out to look at it during the day.

At some point you will forget that it is there and when you find it, you will read it and smile.  I promise!  This goes for me too you know.  I can be just as guilty as anyone else but whatever it is I tell all of you, I do for myself.  What I say and what I tell you are not just words but a way to live.  Our potential is so great but we all need to believe it.  I am here to tell you you are wonderful and filled with potential.  I am here to be your cheerleader but YOU need to take over as well. 

So for today start that list no matter how small AT FIRST!  Then watch it grow.  Soon that list won't even fit in your pocket!  Have a wonderful Monday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment