Saturday, February 4, 2017

MAGIC HOPE AND STARDUST

Good Morning all on this cold cold Saturday.  I was very happy to get out of bed this morning.  I am doing a recording of a Guided Meditation and although I am very excited to not only do this but to have been asked in the first place, I still don't want anything to go wrong.  Yes, a bit of anxiety for the blogger. 

Let's get back to the original excitement of the request.  It was something that came out of the blue.  The person who asked me is a client of mine but she is very busy and I haven't seen her in a while.  Clearly my meditations stuck with her and clearly she had this in mind but I didn't.  And so this event for me is absolutely wonderful.

You never know who is thinking of you just because they are not at this moment on your radar.  Let's get to today's quote.  "Why not believe in magic - magic is hope dressed up in stardust."  The magic of what has happened to me is that I too thought it would be cool to record my meditations.  Many people have told me they like my voice.  I accepted the compliment graciously but never thought it would go any further.

Doing this today is a bit magical for me.  It is a step in a wonderful direction.  It gives me the ability to not only get my meditations out there but to really help more people.  After all, the real reason for doing this IS to help others, to calm others of all those emotions that can destroy us.  Anger, fear, jealousy, anxiety.  You name it.  Never a shortage of feelings and emotions that can cripple us making it impossible to go forward.

So what is magical for you?  What is it that you are hoping for?  Never give up and even the slightest dream that you may THINK is silly, is NOT!  If it is yours, give it credit.  Something you want?  Go for it.  Dress up that hope in stardust and wear it proudly!  You never know when it is your turn so be ready!  May it rain stardust all over you today!  Have a wonderful day all!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment