Saturday, February 18, 2017

RELEASE CONTROL

Good Morning and happy Saturday!  I have a whole week off so I it is a really happy Saturday for me.  I had a wonderful Friday as well.  My longer meditation will be on FaceBook soon so that's exciting!  I had a lovely evening with the woman who did the recording because I certainly wouldn't know how. 

Another thing to add to my list - learn technology more!  That is something for me and only me to learn.  I can control that aspect of my life.  Whether I choose to or not is a different story but I am working on it.  Today's quote, "What are you going to control when there is nothing to control."  Obviously that does not apply to my lack of knowledge with technology because that is something that is totally up to me.

Are you one of those control freaks?  Do you need to control everything and are unhappy unless you already know what the outcome is?  What happens to you when you give up that control.  How do you react when there is nothing you can do about a situation?  That can be awfully scary for some of us.  That's where the ultimate trust comes in.  Forgetting about trust this time just let go.

Letting go can be so freeing.  Have you ever tried it?  Difficult for some as I said but sometimes it's great to say, WHO CARES!  THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ANYWAY!  Control what you can, release what you can't.  Start small.  I think it starts with people.  We want to control others.  Their responses to us.  Their behavior to us.  Their attitude to us.  The list goes on.  We are all individuals and we all respond how we feel fit.  A real friendship is not based on control.

I can't even control my dog.  Even she has her own mind.  Try it if you never have.  You will look at a person or a situation in a new and different light.  AND, you will feel so much better.  I promise you that!  Would love to hear the outcome!  Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment