Tuesday, February 21, 2017

LET IT FLOW

Good Morning all!  Today is Tuesday and it will be very nice for this time of year.  Even nicer tomorrow.  I had a wonderful Guided Meditation class last night and although I was very relaxed my dreams always prove otherwise.  Good thing I meditate!

Most people are back to work after a nice three day break.  I'm lucky enough to be off the entire week.  I am going into the city today and will be back tomorrow.  A nice break from the scenery up here.  Not that I don't love where I am but it's fun to look at all the different people and all the different clothing they wear.  Like a live show. 

Other than walking around I have no specific plans.  Just like today's thought, "Rivers flow in the right direction without instruction and exertion."  Today I will be a river.  Sometimes it's nice not to have to think at all.  Let the day just flow, let it just be.  That's really O.K.  Not everything needs to or even can be planned.  What is it that you can let go of without feeling guilty or without really caring?  It's very freeing. 

Plan what you need to, what you have to but release what you can.  I am looking forward to being a city wanderer today.  I didn't even make dinner plans.  Usually I am SO organized even for an overnight but you know what?  The city has a gazillion restaurants and it's only Tuesday.  I'm sure I can find a place to eat.  Who knows what stores or galleries I will wander into.  I don't.  And I don't care.  Let the day direct me not the other way around. 

Let the day direct you (if you can, meaning if you are off) but if you are not off.  Try it on a day where you are.  For one day, be a river.  Let it flow, let it go!  Have a wonderful day everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment