Thursday, February 23, 2017

SPRING RENEWAL

Good Morning everyone!  Hope you didn't miss me too much yesterday.  I did not have access to a computer, only my phone and I think I would still be blogging!  I need a big key board.  I honestly don't know how those kids do it.  Anyway, hope you had a good one.  Today is going to be just beautiful.  A real spring like day.  Hopefully you can get out and enjoy it!

Today's quote is very spring like - "If a flower is strong enough to push itself out of the earth - think of all it is that you can do."  We can relate so much of ourselves to nature.  Just look outside at the wonder all around.  Just one of the many magnificent things we can look at is a flower pushing it's way out of the ground after a cold cold winter.  How in the world does that happen?  Yet it happens every single spring.  Every single year.  Year after year after year.  And every year I am truly amazed by this process.  The renewal for new life is so wonderful.  We have that very same ability.  To renew ourselves.  To renew our world and our surroundings.  To create new beginnings. 

Life is wonderful that way.  We get to start over all the time and we don't even realize it.  Be that flower!  Thing is you don't need to wait for Spring to do it.  You can do it at any time.  The choice is always yours.  BUT....because today is going to be such a spectacular Spring like day, I chose this quote to get you going.  Feel renewed, feel alive.  Go for it.  What do you want to do?  If you are not sure?  Always O.K.  Just feel positive like a new Spring day!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment