Saturday, February 11, 2017

LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL

Good Morning on this quiet Saturday.  How are you all today?  My house is very quiet right now.  I saw Mia walk past.  Right now she is quietly playing with one of her toys.  Aww - to have a baby in the house again. 

I had an interesting evening last night.  Unfortunately I was not able to do my recording as my friend was sick.  Not cancelled - just postponed for now.  Since I had gone out and bought some delicious cheese and cracker I thought it would be nice to invite someone over who I hadn't seen in some time. 

It was lovely to see my friend but the story she told me was far from that.  Her daughter has decided to live with her father and stop speaking to her mother altogether.  The worst part is that she won't discuss this with her mom or give her any reasons at all.  Needless to say my friend is at a complete loss. 

Today's quote, "Love and light to all those who remain closed and refuse to see a different point of view - sometimes they are the ones that need it most."  Wow!  Whatever way her daughter is looking at her mom is punishing them both.  Her absolute refusal to talk to her.  In her mind her mother did something OR her father convinced her that her mother did something.  Either way, it is heartbreaking.  Because it is her daughter she will not hate her but have you ever found yourself in a similar situation?  Has anything like that ever happened to you? 

Where someone just refuses not only to see your point of view but to even talk it out with you?  So sad.  Those people are completely closed.  So easy to be angry at them but we need to turn that anger around.  Those people need love.  Yes, simple sounding but so true.  These are the people that need to turn around but can't always which is why we need to send them love and good energy.  Whatever they are going through must be so painful that they themselves don't even realize it. 

If you know someone like that - truly look at them.  Try and sympathize and not punish.  With love and light, hopefully they will turn around.  It may take longer than you want but eventually something will click with them.  Send love and light out there all the time.  Positive energy is very powerful.  I do hope you are not in a situation like my friend but if you are - my love, light and energy is with you!  Wishing you all a blessed day!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment