Sunday, February 26, 2017

VICTIM NO MORE

Good Morning on this New Moon Power Day AND eclipse!  Wow!  A lot going on.  Eclipses are activators and accelerators able to release what you may not have been strong enough to let go of on your own.  Lots of transformations and revelations.  What is it that you need to let go of but can't?  What is it that you are working towards?  During this time you are meant to heal and grow.

Today's quote, "See what will transform - see what will be revealed - listen carefully to the Universe as you heal and grow."  If any day is the day to do that, this is it!  There is so much upheaval these days.  I feel it.  I feel that I am on the brink of something wonderful but a little nervous and anxious at the same time.  Are you feeling this way too?  If you are, don't worry.  It is quite normal for this type of Universal change.  Change is what it's all about and sometimes change can be very unsettling and unnerving. 

Just relax into it as best as you can and know the Universe has your back.  Listen to the signs.  Look at what the Universe is showing you.  It can be in your face or subtle.  Every day when I walk Mia, I take pictures of the beautiful nature around me and every day there are beautiful orbs surrounding me and protecting me.  I thank them and know they are there for my highest good.  Those are the signs that I get.  You never know where they come from, just be open. 

The exact time for the new moon is 9:58 in the morning but the most potent time to write your wishes is 8 hours after the exact time of the new moon.  However; don't worry, if you write them at 9:58 or 12:00 it's all good.  Most important is to release those feelings of victimization.  Get rid of thoughts as "why me,"  "why does everyone have success and not me?"  "why does everyone else get to have fun and not me?"  As you can see the list can get very long. 

You are no longer a victim.  This is your take charge time.  Let the Universe help you!  Have a wonderful Sunday and New Moon Power Day!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment