Saturday, February 25, 2017

NOTHING EXCITING IS SOMETIMES EXCITING

Good Morning all!  It's Saturday.  Still kind of warm but cloudy as well.  Enjoy it while it lasts.  Tomorrow is back to winter.  Definitely feeling the pressure of the humidity in the air. Just took two Motrin.  I'm not a huge believer in why suffer.  No need for it especially when there are wonderful creations out there to help us feel better.  I'm all for it!

How are you going to spend the day?  I will be doing my usual.  Food shopping!  Don't know why I gave it an exclamation point.  Nothing very exciting about food shopping.  Just needs to be done.  Today's quote, "The predictability of a day is sometimes exactly what you need."  That suits my day quite well.  Sure I am all for excitement and doing something new.  But there are times when knowing what comes next is just as exciting in its own way.  

Like the cup of coffee I have in the morning.  I know it's going to be there every day and I look forward to it.  I know that I am going to get a wonderful greeting from Mia everyday and I look forward to that too.  My home and all the things in it.  The scent of my favorite perfume.  The taste of my roast chicken.  The sound the fish tank makes.  The creaky noise that comes when I open my bedroom door.  The voices of my kids when they come in and say hello.  Even the complaints about two cream cheeses being open made by my husband.  Yes, these are all predictable sights, sounds and smells.  I can't imagine life without these things. 

Hold on to these predictable moments.  Change is about to occur.  Tomorrow in the New Moon for Pisces and BIG changes will be taking place.  Nothing wrong with the comfort of a day.  Enjoy it and hold on tight for what is to come.  Whatever you are doing today and especially if it is what you do every Saturday, just go with the flow.  Have a wonderful and unsurprising day!~love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment