Friday, February 17, 2017

YOU CAN'T SEE GRASS GROW

Good Morning and happy Friday on this holiday weekend.  As much as I love all of you, I am looking forward to not sitting at the computer at 5:30 in the morning.  No energy today for some reason and I don't know why.  It was not a particularly late night for me but I did have a lot of dreams.  Most dreams that I do have are so real that I feel as though I am really there and therefore my sleep is quite busy.  Remember what is said about dreams.  Dreams are not dreams!

Any plans for the long weekend?  Do you even have a long weekend?  Not getting up super early is vacation enough for me AND the weather is supposed to be very spring like.  Great Mia walking weather.  If you have absolutely no plans, that's OK too.  As long as you feel good and going with the flow of the status quo.

Some of us have a rough time with the status quo.  We feel that we have done so much to change our lives, to move things in a different direction but it is not going fast enough.  Today's quote, "Feeling stagnant does not mean you are not evolving - you just might not be aware at this moment."  This might apply to you not only today but for a while.  I completely understand.  There are times I feel this way too.  You work hard to change, do all the right things, open your mind, change your patterns and still...there you are, the same you. 

DON'T DESPAIR!  Change takes time.  LOTS of time.  Things and situations don't just happen over night.  It does take work, effort and mindset.  Ask yourself first if you are really and truly working to alter your life.  If you are then that's fantastic and be happy that you are on your way.  Just because you don't see results immediately, don't think the Universe has forgotten you.  It hasn't.  The Universe knows you better than you think and is there to help you and to be a support. 

Let go of the thought that nothing good is ever going to happen to you.  It will.  It's hard to be patient but I will tell you, things are moving along as I sit here and write these love letters to all of you.  I was just scrolling in Face Book and this came up, "Everything will fall into place, be patient!"  And so you see, I am not the only one with this thought and knowledge.  Trust as always.  Have faith even though it might be hard. 

You are amazing, evolving and growing.  Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not happening.  Have a wonderful Friday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment