Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A MIRACLE A DAY

Good Morning all!  I woke myself up at 4:15 sneezing, went back to sleep and here I am.  Coffee is the best invention EVER!  I might even have to get more when I am at work.  We will see.  One moment at a time.  Anything wonderful on your agenda today or will it be a typical Tuesday?  What is a typical Tuesday or typical day?

Today's quote, "What miraculous thing will happen today."  Maybe nothing at all.  Maybe that is the miraculous part of the day.  That nothing special or different will happen.  I will share something.  I have a meeting today.  It happens to be a rather serious one at that but I have decided that it will go in my favor!  That's it!  What will happen is what I want to happen. 

That will be my miraculous event for the day.  Without going into boring detail I will just say that it was something that had me on edge but once I changed my mind set to know things will absolutely go my way then for sure I decided that is what will be miraculous for me.

Sometimes it could be something really small.  Doesn't have to be big.  Running into a friend, getting something special in the mail, your favorite lunch, hearing birds outside, smelling the air as it rains, hearing your favorite song as you are driving to work.  All those things could be what is the beginning of a wonderful day. 

Remember to celebrate the small things too.  Honestly those are the things that also deserve your attention.  I hope you have a wonderful day today and find something to celebrate.  Start with your first sip of coffee!  Enjoy everyone!~love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment