Wednesday, March 8, 2017

SEE WHAT A SMILE CAN DO

Good Morning!  You are probably sick of hearing this but OMG - what strange dreams I had last night.  I'm not even going to try and describe them because even for me, they are too weird!  O.K.  moving on.  It's Wednesday.  The middle of the week and a gorgeous sunny day coming up to make up for yesterday.  I don't mind the rain.  Really I don't. 

What I do mind is the humidity and headache that came with all that barometric pressure.  Boy do I feel that!  Anyone suffer along with me yesterday?  The problem is you can't shake it until the weather changes.  Mia and I even had a nice walk yesterday afternoon.  The birds were loving the rain - my hair wasn't.  I went to bed and slept really well.  Up before my alarm which tells me I was ready to start my day!

When I have a good sleep I certainly find it easier to be pleasant and nice and a smile is more apt to come upon me which is a good thing for those facing me!  Today's quote, "A thoughtful gesture can be seen heard and felt."  So true.  You can really be responsible for changing someone's day in the most positive direction.  Who wouldn't want to be responsible for that!? Opening the door for someone, a smile, feeling good yourself and passing along those vibes.  Don't make fun of that one.  You know you can feel someone's vibes just as much as I can.

They blow by you like the wind.  Sometimes they feel great and sometimes you just feel like you are in someone's way.  How are you going to be today?  Just knowing the sun is going to come out later makes me really happy.  Make sure you get some outside time today.  Sunshine is even more important after the rain.  We all need to replenish ourselves. 

When you get to work today, put a smile on your face and keep it there.  You cannot believe how you can change someone's mood and make their day.  A big smile to all of you, lots of love (which is always) and wishes for something great to happen today or just a wonderful Wednesday!  Enjoy the sunshine!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment