Friday, March 31, 2017

ASK QUESTIONS - SHARE KNOWLEDGE

Good Morning all!  We made it to Friday!  I don't know about you but this was an extremely quick week.  Some weeks are like that.  Gee!  I hope I don't sound like I'm wishing my weeks away!  Never do that!  Each day needs to be taken as it is.  Of course we have things we look forward to doing but doesn't mean we should disregard the days before.  Whew!  Just wanted to clear that up!

There is nothing I have that is so exciting happening this weekend that I needed to rush the week.  A regular weekend.  Maybe a movie, taking care of the house, the dog, etc.  And of course not waking up so early.  Even though the sun has not yet risen nor will it today I just learned something new.  Did you know the "Sun"  card from a Tarot deck is a one of celebration?  Well I didn't know that and now I do. 

I'm starting to learn about Tarot cards and their meanings.  My interest was always there but has been encouraged by my friend who does this really well and has loves to share with me.  In fact the "Sun" card is about sharing as well.  Today's quote, "If you don't know, ask - if you do know, share."  Why do we think we have to act like we know everything?  I

To me the greatest strength is to be honest with yourself and others when there is something that you don't know.  If one is worried about appearances and how they are perceived, honesty is definitely better.  It's O.K. not to know everything.  No one does.  If you knew everything how could you learn anything!  AND - if there is something that you could share then do so!  Sharing knowledge, wisdom, information, thoughts, feelings.  That to me is empowering. 

And you are appreciated for it!  I love learning about Tarot cards because it is something I have always been interested in and my friend is happy to share this information with me.  The point of sharing is to gain from one another.  That to me is the point of friendship.  Otherwise you could sit around and talk to yourself all day.  We should always be learning.  Age has nothing to do with it. 

Perhaps there are those out there who think they know it all.  Do you like hanging out with those people?  I don't.  Be open to learning always and ALWAYS be open to sharing what you do know.  It could change your life!  Have a wonderful Friday everyone and let me know one thing you learned by the end of this day!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment