Tuesday, March 14, 2017

THE MIRROR REFELCTS IT ALL

Good Morning on this very real snowstorm!  Connecticut has issued a travel ban.  A road travel ban that is!  I just opened my front door and it is snowing and blowing!  Mia is going to get a shortened walk today for sure!  I won't be able to deny her her playtime though.  She loves this weather!

Since we just had a snow day AND a weekend I so happy that I don't have to clean or shop.  I will be cooking today and I do love to cook and what a great day for it.  I hope you can do whatever it is you want at your leisure.  I didn't even wash my hair last night knowing I would be home.  BUT...it doesn't look too bad. 

I've already passed a few mirrors.  Not too bad for hair that needs to be washed and I got a lot of sleep.  Are you one of those who dislikes mirrors?  Don't.  Today's quote, "Love what you see in the mirror - let the beauty inside reflect outward."  It is not conceited to love yourself and walk proudly by a mirror! 

How many times do you walk by a mirror and say to yourself, "yuck."  You don't like your hair, your make-up, your body, your outfit.  That list can be long.  But why?  It all comes from being proud of who you are.  Your entire package.  When you are feeling good it shows!  We all know that.  When we feel good is when we hear from others how great we look. 

It has nothing to do with the amount of make-up we have on, how our hair is done, what we are wearing.  It has nothing to do with the superficial.  It has to do with us.  Purely us!  Of course we all look better when we have had a good night's sleep.  When we are rested and refreshed but if we are feeling good it shows!  Always! 

You are all beautiful especially when our thoughts are beautiful and positive!  Walk proudly by that mirror and look at your beautiful self!  Let your inner beauty shine on and blanket your outer self.  Love yourself - love what you see!  Have a beautiful day everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment