Thursday, March 16, 2017

YOU'VE BEEN TOLD NO - BUT YOU KNOW IT'S YES

Good Morning on this back to work day.  I sound like I am talking about Monday but no.  It's Thursday and after two snowy days life is back to normal.  I don't know about you but I am tired today.  Even though I had those days to catch up.  My bed was very comfy and hard to leave but I'm here with my coffee saying my good mornings and starting my day.

Another cold one on the way so bundle up out there.  It can't last forever.  I've been hearing birds more than ever for this time of year and for these cold temperatures.  Poor little creatures can't figure out what's going on.  Their instincts tell them that when it's cold they fly south but when it's warm they stay around.  When something is instinctual no one has to tell you.  You automatically know.

If it's cold outside you know to dress.  If you are in a work environment you know how to act.  No one has to tell you these things.  Unfortunately we get told other things like how things are going to be.  Well only you know that.  How many times have you been told what it is you can't do?  What you should do?  How you should do it?  Overall in a life time or your life so far, I'm sure it is more than you would like to hear. 

Same for me.  Why is it so easy for others to knock us down?  It just is.  How many times have you heard go for it!  You can do it?  Not as many as you would like and I'm sure of that too.  Today's quote, "Let go of what you've been told - go with what you know and feel."  No one is you.  No one knows how you feel and what your inner being already feels and knows.  At times it really is best to keep those feelings to yourself and just go with your gut as they say.  We are all meant for something very special designed just for us by us. 

For some it takes longer than others to find out what that is but the great thing about life is that there is not time frame to pursue those dreams of yours.  Of course life happens too.  Notice I did not say it gets in the way.  A job, your kids, your spouse, chores, errands.  But if there is something deep inside you know you want to do you know what it is and you cannot let anyone or anything deter you.

Just like no one has to tell your heart to beat, no one can tell you what you cannot do because you already know.  Trust the most important person....you!  Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment