Thursday, March 23, 2017

CLARITY IS POWER

Good Morning on this Thursday.  Ugg!  Winter is refusing to leave.  I just checked the temperature.  16 degrees!  Yikes!  I feel like I've been saying this everyday but Spring is coming!  It is!  Really.  Winter likes to have a strong foot hold as if it never wants to leave but have faith all!  It will!!

I am going to get right to today's quote because it is like winter.  "Clarity leads to power."  I was watching and listening to something about abundance.  The narrator was talking about all the things that we feel that have importance to us.  What abundance means to us as individuals and that when we know exactly what it is then it can be ours.  What popped out for me was the word clarity.

You must be clear in order to have what you want.  I talk about this all the time in different ways.  How can you achieve what you want if you are not clear?  You cannot manifest with thoughts of , "well, I think.."  NO.  You can't start a thought, a wish, a want or a desire with "well."  That already implies uncertainty.  And to continue with , "I think" really enforces that you are not sure.

This is why I always say and repeat and repeat that you must be clear.  There is no rush.  Take your time.  Sorry if I sound like a broken record but we don't always hear what we need to.  We hear things when we are ready.  I have been told certain things many many times by a very influential healer in my life but because I wasn't ready I did not hear.  All of a sudden a light bulb goes off and your ears are clear.  You've heard the message.  You understand. 

The most empowering thing for personal growth is when you hear the message that helps you on your path.  It will happen.  Be patient.  Another thing I say all the time but another thing you really need to hear.  Clarity and patience.  And don't forget time.  We are all still here.  We aren't going anywhere.  When you know what you want.  When you are clear, that is when you have the power and that power will lead to change!  Have a wonderful day everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment