Thursday, March 9, 2017

YOUR DREAMS ARE ON THEIR WAY

Good Morning on this Thursday.  From warm beautiful weather to possible snow tomorrow.  The craziness of March.  Lots of dreams again.  I remember it very clearly this morning.  I had a dream about getting lost.  Happens a lot to me and that is quite self explanatory.  I know what path I am on and I am very sure about it but since I like you are human, I also question myself at times too.

Part of the dream took place in a beautiful hay field which I was very happy to be in but then I also had to use the bathroom in my dream and couldn't find one.  Clearly, as a healer I need to take better care of myself.  If you have any dreams you think are odd, feel free to let me know and I can certainly help you with them.  Just know you are not crazy. 

Now back to being lost.  This is extremely common because as I said at times, we all feel lost.  We all want to know we are on the right track and we all want our dreams to manifest faster than they are.  Today's quote, "We are all deserving of our desires - just because they didn't come when we want them does not mean they aren't on their way."  Perfect right?  It is for me anyway.  As I said, I am on my path and am going in the right direction, but who doesn't want what they want when they want.

Sorry if I am making this a little too personal but at this point in my blog it's important for you to know that there are days I struggle too.  Does not mean that I am not positive and give out that positive energy everyday but there are those days where I feel under attack myself.  When that happens I need to read my words and believe them which I do.  It also means that I need to take better care of myself.  Working on it.

You work on it too.  You are really the most important person in your life.  How is your life going to function without you?  How is your family going to function without you?  Never think it is selfish to give yourself love, support, a day off or whatever else it is you need.  There!  You have my permission.  If you feel you are on the right path then keep going.  There will always be bumps in the road because such is the nature of life but bumps are bumps - not road blocks.  Remember - you could drive around those as there are always detours! 

Be strong all and me too!  Keep your dreams and desires alive and well and really and truly know that just because they didn't arrive yesterday does not mean they won't be here tomorrow!  Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment