Friday, March 3, 2017

ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES WAIT FOR YOU

Good Morning on this very brisk Friday!  We made it to the end of the week.  I don't know about you but it went extremely fast for me.  I have a busy day ahead and a busy weekend but it's all good.  I am treating myself to Meditation again this Sunday.  I go to a place in Redding, CT.  Would love for you to join me!  It is the real deal.  There is always a Dharma talk at the end with this lovely monk. 

It is so peaceful and relaxing even though my mind has thoughts coming and going.  That is completely normal when you meditate.  I am not to the point of a monk, just a person doing the best I can at what gives me pleasure and peace.  What gives you pleasure and peace?  It's OK not to know.  The world is full of possibilities.  Like my quote of the day, "There are endless possibilities for you - when you decide which one is for you it will be there waiting." 

I really believe that.  Just so you know, I do believe everything I write.  Not just lip service to everyone.  It takes time.  We all have to be willing to wait.  Not everyone wakes up knowing what it is they want.  I, like you had a path.  I did many different things in my life.  The beauty of life is that you don't have to do just one thing.  It is a terrible feeling to be stuck and to think there is nothing else out there for you but I also believe that if you are stuck at the moment it is only because you have not yet found your true passion.

I have found that what I really love is helping others through Guided Meditation and Reiki.  BUT...it took time.  Another good thing is that I have lots of it!  There is no age limit to finding what makes you happy.  Never ever think that is a reason to not pursue your dreams.  It is sad that many of us out there think, "is this all there is?"  NO.  There is so much more. 

Trust me - you will find it.  Like I said, the possibilities are endless and don't let anyone talk you out of them.  Go with the day, the weekend, the week and one day there will be something that will spark you - that will ignite inside you.  I promise!  Have a wonderful Friday everyone!~love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment