Saturday, March 11, 2017

TAKE TIME TO HEAL

Good morning!  It's Saturday.  How did you all survive the snow that wasn't?  I mean there was snow but nothing we could not have all muddled through.  In any event, I was very happy to get one chore completely out of the way.  Today is walking my baby and food shopping.  Nothing special but nice when done at my leisure! 

Not excited to go out there right now.  It's way too cold.  How are you going to spend your day?  Some chores, some relaxation?  Today's quote, "Use time to heal your body, your mind, your spirit, your soul."  That could be the best use of time if that is how you are choosing to spend it.  Personally I need it too.  I need to learn how to separate myself so that I may be a better healer so for me, this quote is something I need to live by.

I do address it every day by walking the dog.  That is my walking meditation.  Any way you meditate is soothing for your soul and clearing for your mind.  It is a way to rejuvenate your spirit.  Believe it or not, cleaning the house could do the same thing for you.  Anything where you are not concentrating particularly on you.  Let me try and explain.  When you are cleaning or walking or doing anything physical, you are concentrating on the activity but during that time since you ARE concentrating on the physical, your mind is calm and at peace.

Does this make sense?  It will.  The next time you are doing something that requires your body, try and stop and see what it is your mind is doing or where it is going.  Your mind, spirit and soul is the most important.  If your body needs healing it will happen but most important is to heal what you cannot see or feel.  Take time today.

Take time everyday as best as you can.  There is not such thing as a healthy body without a healthy mind, spirit and soul.  Remember, the most important person is you!  Take care of yourself!  Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment