Saturday, March 4, 2017

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY

Good Morning - It's Saturday and I am dreading walking the baby in this arctic cold.  I think my body has gotten used to sunshine and not quite ready for the blast of cold air.  The good news is that it is Saturday.  Feeling groggy this morning.  Anytime there is a huge weather shift it plays havoc with my inner being and state of mind.

I will get over it because this blast of cold air will not last forever.  Tomorrow is going to be cold once again in the morning but by the afternoon it will return to normal.  The saying tomorrow is another day is so true.  Today's quote, "The next 24 hours will always be better" rings true to me today.  I was told that  geomagnetic storms was happening on March 1st and was going to continue for 2 days influencing Earth's atmosphere.  When things of that nature occur it changes not only Earth but us as well. 

I was very emotional also having feelings of frustration.  For me the frustration came before the emotional.  It doesn't matter which came first but if you had any of these feelings yourself it could absolutely be attributed to this storm.  If you are sensitive like me the weather as we call it greatly influences us.  I see it in myself and I see it in my baby (Mia).  She is just as receptive.  Animals usually are.  Look what happened in Thailand years ago.  Right before the Tsunami hit, it was the animals that started panicking and searching for higher ground.

It is their intuition, their inner feelings that tell them something is very wrong.  When storms as this one happens, we too search for higher ground or in the human case, higher meaning.  We are uncomfortable in our minds and sometimes our own skin.  What I am telling you is that if you did feel any discomfort, anxiety, frustration, sadness, you name it.  It can all be attributed to this storm.

The good news is that it is over!  Just like that things change.  Moods stabilize and you are ready to rock and roll once again.  Whatever it is you are going through always gets better with time.  Time is the key.  Every minute, every hour and 24 hours is even better.  A brand new day!  With that thought in mind, know that tomorrow will be even better.  Any big plans for the weekend or just happy knowing it's here?  Whatever it is for you enjoy it!  Even the cold cold air.  Spring is on it's way!  Have a wonderful Saturday all!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment