Friday, March 10, 2017

WHAT WE CRAVE IS LOVE

Good Morning on this very snowy Friday!  Home day for me and probably you too.  Roads are bad and it's going to snow at least until the afternoon.  A dream come true!  Of course I won't be sitting around.  I will be cleaning the house but at least I don't have to do it on Sunday!  Amazing what makes me happy! 

How are you going to spend this day?  Always a gift.  Don't feel guilty if you do nothing at all!  I'm even excited to take Mia for her morning walk.  She loves the snow.  I love walking in the snow and listening to it fall on the ground.  It's magical.  It's also always kind of warm when it snows.  Yes - a walk in the snow is a wonderful way to start my day!

I will still make sure to bundle up and protect myself from the wind.  Today's quote - "While our outer layers differ - inside our hearts can give and receive love,"  lets us know that what really is different is just what we look like.  Deep down we all want the same things.  To love and be loved.  Who doesn't want that?  Whether someone is smiling or looking grumpy we all want love in our lives.  Don't you?

Love is just as important as food and water in sustaining us.  Really!  Think about it.  I'm not even talking about romantic love.  I'm talking about family love, love from your friends, simply knowing that people really really care about you.  That is basic and that is what we all crave and desire.  There is nothing like a good dinner but it's even better if you have someone to share it with. 

Love is what we all have in common.  Smile at the next person you see.  Even a small gesture as that shows you care and after all - that is what we all want!  Have a wonderful Friday everyone and show you care, show the love!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment