Sunday, March 19, 2017

VISION FIRST ACTION SECOND

Good Morning on this Sunday before the Spring Equinox.  The Spring Equinox represents the point of balance between the darkness and the light.  It is always a time of growth and renewal.  We simply start to feel better in the Spring.  Light is around us longer, the sun is closer to us so our bodies are warmer.  It is a time when just like the flowers we too start to bloom.

How is it that we are going to bloom and which direction are we going to lean?  Before we start the process we need to know where we are going and how we are going to get there.  Today's quote, "Without a vision you cannot take action."  How true.  You can't just say I want change and leave it up to the Universe entirely.  You still have to have a plan.  When I say the Universe supports you I mean it but you are still the director of your life.  The Universe will support all your choices but you still can't be lazy.

How are you going to get to where you want?  I know I also talk about everyone having their own path and I believe that to be true as well but you have to be part of the process that brings the change you want into your life.  I lead Guided Meditations and I am a Reiki Practitioner.  Now I could close my eyes, point my face in the direction of the Universe and wish for clients but all that will do is hurt my neck.

If I want clients I have to advertise.  I have to let people know what I do.  I have to get myself out there.  In other words it is not going to happen just because I want it to.  I must have a vision of what I am going to do and then I am going to take action so that I can achieve my goal.  I am not different than you.  There is no magic to success.  Even manifesting what you want needs vision first. 

So before you get sad or think nothing wonderful is going your way or will ever happen for you visualize what it is exactly that you want for only then can you go about getting it.  Don't get frustrated either.  Take your time.  Your goals are important and so are you!  Start small.  Visualize a wonderful Sunday breakfast and make it happen!  Have a wonderful day everyone!  ~Love, Amy

1 comment:

  1. Your quote reminds of a one of George Harrison's last songs, "Any Road". The line "If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there" hints at a similar philosophy as yours - "Without vision you cannot take action".

    ReplyDelete