Monday, May 8, 2017

BE A QUITTER

Good Morning all.  How fast did your weekend go?  I should make that a contest but it's probably equal for all of us!  Gosh they go so fast.  Yesterday I didn't even do anything and it still went fast.  I was not bored for a second!  I actually took time for myself to read, take a bath, cook a nice dinner and just be.  But here we all are.  I'm writing and you're reading and we are all ready for another week.

Just curious, did you say something positive this morning?  Whatever it is that I speak of I hope that it lasts longer than the time it is read.  These are all cumulative.  Let positivity build on itself and build on you.  I am here to be a support system for all including myself but you have to not just read and forget it. 

You cannot quit.  Today's quote, "Be a quitter - quit putting yourself down - quit expecting the worst - quit expecting it will never work out."  I like that one if I do say so myself!  It's so true though.  How many of us put ourselves down, expect the worst and expect that nothing great will happen to us.  That is that negative space we all go to. 

How many times do we think, I won't get that job, that relationship won't work out, I'll never lose weight, it's not going to happen for me whatever it is.  That is the negative place we find it so much easier to go to.  Well it's time to stop.  Change your mind, change your attitude and change your behavior.  We get comfortable in our misery and comfortable in our mindset. 

Time to give it a rest and change.  If you have been reading my blogs for any amount of time my hope is that I have slowly worked on helping you to change your mind set.  Begin today!  Be a doer, a believer and a knower!  Quit being a quitter.  Let today be the first day of your new mindset.  If I believe in you, certainly you can believe in yourself! Have a wonderful Monday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment