Thursday, May 4, 2017

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY

Good Morning all.  It's Thursday.  Sorry about being late yesterday.  I needed sleep.  Some days are like that.  I needed sleep and I listened to my body.  Listening to your body is very important.  It's the only one you have.  The one that going to get you to where you are going physically and if you are weak physically, how can you get anywhere mentally?  It won't happen.

We all have deadlines.  We all have things we need to do.  Things we need to accomplish, but when you are not feeling your best you need to recognize that and go with it which is exactly what I did.  You know what?  I still feel a little tired but I am not to the point where I cannot function.  I am just fine! 

Today is going to be a great day!  I am feeling so much better and I have Guided Meditation tonight!  Today's quote, "Begin each day with a powerful and positive thought- whatever it is-it's meaningful because it belongs to you."  I just said what my day was going to be.  What's your day going to be?  You get to decide.

Always remember that.  You truly do get to decide.  The mind is a very powerful thing.  I know I'm not telling you something you don't know but sometimes you need to hear it.  When that negativity seeps in it becomes all encompassing.  Like wading in a muddy river.  I get that there are times it is not so easy depending on what's going on in your life but at least start the day upbeat. 

Problems will always be solved and resolved.  It may take time but begin the day knowing that it will.  Be a cheerleader for you day.  Decide the minute you get up what kind of day you are going to have.  Mine is going to be great!  What about you?  Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment