Wednesday, May 17, 2017

LIFE - IT'S A WONDERFUL JOURNEY

Good Morning all!  Did all your budgets pass?  That's what was happening in all these towns yesterday.  The town I am in passed which for the kids in the schools is always good and the people voted in for our local school got in as well.  In another state, my oldest son begins his finals in college.  Back here my twins are wrapping up their last year of high school.  I am going to take a yoga class today.  I hadn't taken one in so long that when I did take one I have to admit I was a bit nervous.  That was last month.  My intentions to return were good but something always seemed to get in the way.  Well, there is nothing in the way today and I will once again take a class!

So many changes are occurring in my own family and with myself.  What about you?  Today's quote, "Your life's journey is far from complete - look forward to each day with enthusiasm."  If I look at my children, their life is just beginning.  Of course you talk to them and they know everything but we know they have so much ahead of them.  Some years back my husband was fired from a company he had been with for over 20 years.  "Time to end our relationship," is the exact sentence they used.  Devastating at first but that led him to where he is today working on an amazing project that never would have happened had he not been fired!

And of course there is me.  My journey is leading me to wonderful places doing things I never thought I would be doing, mainly my healings.  Even my parents are still on their journey.  88 and 95 and still going strong!  They even planned a Paris trip.  Does anyone ever wake up and say this is it?  I don't think so and I certainly hope not.  Life is a wonderful journey.  Sure there are ups and downs, devastations and celebrations but that is life.  A continuous circle of events. 

Do you really know what is going to happen today?  I'm sure you have some idea but isn't it wonderful when those surprises come seemingly out of nowhere?  It can happen today.  Be open, be enthusiastic!  You never know!  Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment