Sunday, May 28, 2017

MAGNIFICENT LIFE

Good Morning on this Sunday before a day off!  I definitely slept longer than usual.  My body was telling me to.  Feels like such a lazy Sunday but I do have things I need to do so let's get started.  Today's quote, "Life will take you to magnificent places if you let it."  Another seemingly simply saying but true as well.

Where do you want to go?  Do you stop yourself?  Sometimes you are the only one getting in your way.  Stop doing that.  Trust and go with the flow!  Let things happen and they will always happen for the best.  Life is like that.  I've said it so many times and I will continue to say the same thing but sometimes you really have to let go and give in. 

Be amazed at life and be happy where you are.  Never stop wanting your dreams but let life be a sailboat taking you down a glorious river or even better, an ocean.  Life can be a wonderful journey if you can let go of expectations and let down your guard. 

Try it for today and see how you feel.  Take a deep breath and let go and enjoy the journey!  Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!~Love, Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment