Tuesday, May 16, 2017

THERE ARE NO LIMITS

Good Morning all!  Why did I think yesterday was Wednesday?  Don't know but today is Tuesday and we are off to a beautiful start.  Late night last night for me.  I had my Guided Meditation class, sat with her friend while she had dinner and then watched something fascinating on PBS.  A much later night for me than is my usual but I awoke to the sound of birds!  What a wonderful way to wake up.  Mother Nature wishing me a good day.

As sluggish as I was feeling a little while ago the sound of the birds is very inspiring and so...here I am.  Have you ever thought about what you would do if you could do anything?  Today's quote, "The limits that are there are the ones you give yourself."  We do that to ourselves all the time simply by saying everything you can't do.  What about changing that sentence because when you do your mindset is automatically changed. 

The first thing you need to do is eliminate these sentences, "I could never," "I will never," "It can't happen to me," etc. etc. You could certainly fill in many more.  We are taught to limit ourselves from such a young age and it continues until no one is responsible for squashing our dreams except ourselves.

It's time to stop!  Dreams are to be lived.  You are here now.  Why wait till another lifetime.  Spring is a time of rebirth and rejuvenation.  Rejuvenate yourself.  Remember who you used to be and all those dreams and desires you once had.  End those limits today.  Change those sentences to "I can," "I will," and "It can happen to me!"  Every day is a new chance for a new beginning.  Believe it and start living your dreams!  Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment