Monday, May 1, 2017

THE WORLD IS BETTER BECAUSE OF YOU

Good Morning on this Monday.  Automatically up today at 4:17.  Good thing I went to bed early enough.  It is not my body that wants to get up but my mind says it's Monday, time to get ready for the week.  The good thing about getting up at that ridiculous hour, (not that I did get out of bed) is that I have absolutely no trouble falling asleep at night. 

Tonight I have Guided Meditation class.  It not only relaxes my clients but puts me out too.  I get into quite a zone and it is wonderful.  I have been doing this formally for a year and two months.  It was no accident that I began to lead Guided Meditations.  It is my path and I just followed along.  It is complementary to my Reiki practice which is also my path.

Today's quote, "The reason you are here slowly reveals itself everyday."  I believe that with all my heart.  We don't always know the reason we are meant to do what we do and how we are going to contribute to this world but we all have something to offer.  We also don't always know right away.  It can take a long time but that doesn't matter.

Once we find our path, our goal, we can begin to work toward it.  I did not wake up in my twenties and decide to be a healer.  In fact no one decides to be a healer.  It is something within you as it was and is within me.  There is definitely something within you that you just might not be aware of yet.  Don't worry because it will come through.  Think of your passion and what you love.

The important thing to remember is that we are all a work in progress which means things take time.  Enjoy the process and the journey.  You are here to enjoy yourself, to have fun, to add a light to this world.  Even if you don't think you are contributing something important you are.  You are because you are here!  Have a wonderful Monday all!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment