Wednesday, May 24, 2017

GOING INTO THE UNKNOWN

Good Morning all!  Hump day as they say.  Smack dab in the middle.  Busy day for me today.  I have a client coming early this morning for a Reiki session and then I'm off to pick up my college boy!  Very excited to see him, even his laundry.  Well, maybe not his laundry but definitely will be nice to have him home.  The dynamics of a house completely change when one of the family members is not there and then changes dramatically again.  So too does your food bill but a small price to pay!

This is the first time I have had such an early Reiki session but this is what the client wants so this is what she gets!  I'm available, I don't have to leave until a bit later so why not?  People who come for healing really need it and usually when an appointment is made the client is so excited to get that healing energy.  Today's quote, "Are you ready to go where you've never been before" can apply to me today.  Yes I am doing what I love, doing it in a space I never thought I would, (my home) and now a time that although seems to some a bit early, this is what I need to do to show my support for my clients.

It's all about what it is you want.  Can you push yourself to do things at different times, reorganize your day?  What is it that you can do to change your current situation if it does not please you? Going where you have never been before is a metaphor for change.  Sometimes you need to push yourself and stop saying what we all do and hoping what we all hope.  "I wish this would happen or that would happen." 

Nothing just happens.  NOTHING!  There is effort to everything.  If you are not willing to put any in then don't expect results.  If the same old way is not working, find one that does and don't stop until you get there.  You will eventually get there.  Know it takes time, patience, hard work and most of all a willingness to go to the unknown.  Is it scary? YES!  Is it rewarding when you make it?  ABSOLUTELY!  Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!~Love, Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment