Sunday, May 7, 2017

THE FUTURE IS NOW

Good Morning!  A very lazy start to my Sunday.  I feel like it is already the afternoon.  Ahh, so what!  It's Sunday.  Rejuvenation day.  Don't every underestimate the value of a good night's sleep!  So important, not to mention it is also wonderful not having to rush around.  Whatever your day brings, relax into it! Or just do it!

Today's quote, "Live for a future that is now."  Do you really understand what that means?  We are always saying things like, I will do this when this happens or that happens.  I will be happy when this gets done.  I will be happy if I have this or that.  You need to be happy now.  Your future is now. 

You can't wait for happiness.  Even saying I will be happy when an event takes place.  Be happy in the moment.  Be happy having your coffee.  Be happy reading this blog.  Be happy just being.  The good things will come but don't wait for happiness.  Whatever you are working towards, whatever goals you have, whatever you want to come to fruition now that it is on it's way. 

When I say live for a future that is now I am telling you to be in the present moment.  How many of us out there ever really live our lives in the present moment?  We are always talking about outside things that will make us happy.  We need to be happy, content and satisfied now.  What we don't need to do and can't do is stop growing and always working towards our goals. 

The future is here even though it is now!  Do you get that?  Every minute that passes becomes the future so don't wait for it to make you happy.  Let happiness be immediate!  Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!~Love, Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment