Tuesday, May 2, 2017

EVERYTHING IN THE RIGHT TIME

Good Morning!  Wow! I had my Guided Meditation class last night and slept like a very hard rock.  I just awoke with my alarm.  I'm feeling like I could use another two hours.  It's going to be one of those days where I look forward to going to sleep later.  OK, enough of that.  I am thankful for such a strong meditation. 

I am always up before my alarm except for this moment when I woke with it.  It is a feeling I don't like.  I never like being rushed, feeling like I have no time.  But here I am.  In the scheme of things, I am not late.  It is not even 6:00 yet and I am writing to you.  Today's quote, "It all gets done in the time it is meant to," I believe is for me! 

I am here doing what I do every day.  I will get my breakfast together, I will shower, make the bed and do whatever other morning things I do.  It will get done.  That is the small picture.  The big picture is knowing that everything gets done in the right time.  It all gets done when it is supposed to and there is no reason to stress over it. 

Of course we could if we want to because some of us go to that place a lot more easily than the place of relaxation and the place of knowing that it will all turn out all right.  All the way it is meant to.  Whatever it is you want to accomplish, know that in the right time it will get done.

Have faith, have confidence and have the conviction to know that we have more time than we think.  Life is our journey and in time we will arrive at our destination!  Have a wonderful day everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment