Thursday, May 25, 2017

COMMUNICATE TO THE UNIVERSE

Good Morning all!  It's Thursday.  New moon wishes day!  It happens once a month.  This is the day the Universe will hear you and you will be closer to what it is you want in life, with people, relationships, career, you name it.  Today's quote, "On this day of new moon wishes communicate with the universe for today she is all ears just waiting to hear from you." 

Wishes don't manifest over night although some will manifest faster than others.  This is a practice I have been doing for at least nine years.  Yes!  Nine years.  It is not that she didn't hear me all these years.  Oh she heard me.  But everything has to be right.  Just like that phrase, the stars have to align.  The universe is very powerful and knows the right time. 

That is why sometimes you think you want something but it turns out it really isn't something in your best interest.  I knew and know exactly what I want but the timing in my life needed to be right.  It needed to work around my family, my current schedule, things that are already in existence.  If what I wanted happened even six years ago, I can tell you right now it would not have worked out AT ALL!

Everything is happening the way I want and fast at this point in my life.  I can guarantee it will be the same for you.  Know what you want, write it down and watch it manifest but also know the Universe knows better than you so don't give up!  Remember, ten handwritten wishes and may your dreams come true!  Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment