Friday, May 12, 2017

WITHOUT WINGS YOU CAN STILL FLY

Good Morning all!  We got through another week.  I had a wonderful meditation last night.  Someone who has been coming brought their friend which is always so nice.  Not only do I love that people are so open to Guided Meditation but as she left I heard her say to her friend, "that was awesome."  Of course the ego part of me loved hearing that but it goes beyond that.  It reflects my quote from yesterday.  This woman had had a job interview and it proved to be very stressful. 

This was only her second time at a Guided Meditation and she did not have a good experience the first time.  It's a challenge to get someone to try something a second time when the first time was a failure but she trusted her friend and she walked out totally relaxed and calm.  That is my goal.  To calm frayed nerves and bring peace of mind to all who walk through my door. 

I believe in what I am doing and have from the start.  Today's quote, "Not having wings does not mean you cannot fly."  Because I believe in what I am doing, word about my Guided Meditation classes is getting out there.  People need this more than ever.  Lives are busy, politics are crazy and people are more stressed than ever before.  I started this journey a little more than a year ago and watched it grow. 

When you are doing something you love and something you believe in it will grow and flourish.  That applies to anything.  Look at the children you have.  You have given them the tools to grow and hope they soar to success.  Put that energy into yourself and whatever it is you want and begin to fly.  Maybe today's quote sounds simple but it is very meaningful.  Nothing is impossible.  Create your own success.  If it is meant to be, it will be yours but you still cannot sit back and wait for things to happen.  Nothing will happen without your efforts.  Let yourself soar and let yourself fly.  Nothing can hold you back except for you!  Have a wonderful Friday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment