Saturday, May 27, 2017

IT'S NOT LUCK - IT'S YOUR TURN

Good Morning and happy Saturday.  My house is so quiet and still.  Ugg - so much to accomplish today BUT - it will get done.  First is this and then Mia.  She will be at my feet any time now.  I put my sweatshirt on so she thinks it's her turn!

Today's quote, "You might think it's luck but it is the Universe telling you it's your turn."  Did something ever happen to you that you wanted and a friend tells you how lucky you are?  When something bad happens you are unlucky but when something good happens you are lucky. 

No.  There is no luck.  Luck has nothing to do with anything.  When something good happens that you have worked very hard on it is you manifestation and the Universe letting you know, O.K.  Now you are ready!  I have been in my house for just about 18 years.  I remember so well coming up here every weekend for months to look at houses. 

None of them seemed right except this one.  I absolutely loved this house and no other.  The realtor told us we were third on the list but my response to her was, "This is my house."  Of course she thought I was crazy.  I had to wait it out a bit but in the end, this was my house.  I knew it, the Universe knew it, I just had to wait. 

Lots of things are already decided and not by us.  They have been decided by a power much stronger than we are.  Now of course being what you want and doing what you want takes work but know that it will all come to fruition when the time is right, when you are ready and when the Universe tells you, it is YOUR turn!  Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment