Thursday, May 18, 2017

LET YOUR BEST TIMES BE NOW

Good Morning!  Where did this week go?  Thursday already.  Monday dragged but here we are.  Onward and forward!  Did anyone have an adventure yesterday?  Did anything out of the ordinary happen or was it just a typical day for you?  Remember yesterday's blog was about looking forward to each day with enthusiasm.  I have to say right now all I would like to do is go back to sleep but I had a great day yesterday and I will have another one today.

Sleepiness is temporary!  I will try very hard to not let it get in the way.  What are the things that get in your way?  What do you allow to get in your way?  Sometimes it is reliving what was.  Today's quote, "If you constantly relive the past - if you can't separate the past from the present - the past will be your future."  Hmm what does that mean?  It means you will never get out of your rut!

Things happen good, bad, awful, terrible but also wonderful and amazing.  You have to move forward.  You cannot get stuck.  You can but it won't do you any good.  If you are only thinking about what was how can you ever think about what will be?  You need to give yourself a fighting chance to know that things will change.  Memories of great times and events are wonderful to have and to keep but don't get stuck there.

My twins will be in college in September.  So many moms out there say how they miss those soccer days.  I look back at them fondly.  They were fun.  It was fun being with the kids and other families but do I long for those days?  Not at all.  I love whatever is happening now.  Do I wish I was starting over with little babies?  No.  Do I look lovingly back at those early days with babies?  Of course.  But I will never say those were the best times. 

Let your best times be now.  Live and love for now for now is exactly where we are.  Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment