Friday, May 19, 2017

SWEET DREAMS

Good Morning !  A happy hot Friday to all.  I am a little later than usual today.  I was able to sleep a bit longer as I have a different schedule today.  Who doesn't love extra sleep.  In our busy days we all need it.  However, today's quote says,  "Sleep at night - not through your life."  Sleep needs to be used for rest and rejuvenation.  Don't let sleep be an escape.  Trust me on that one! 

When I was a little girl my mom would always know if I was upset about something because I would literally just go to sleep in the hopes that whatever was bothering me would simply disappear.  Problems don't just disappear.  Situations don't just go away.  We have to deal with things head.  If we want something to happen it's on us.

Dreaming about it won't make it happen or make it work.  Dreams are good.  They help us work out our problems.  Not all the time but certainly sometimes.  Sleep is great but go there when you are tired.  When you have had a full day.  When  you did today what you meant to do.  So many of us just coast along as if we are sleeping during the day.  Sure there are days to coast but don't do it all the time.

Be a doer, make things happen.  Feel good about your accomplishments no matter how small for that is a beginning.  When you sleep have wonderful dreams and a restful night but when the morning comes, jump out of bed, make a plan and make things happen!  Have a wonderful Friday everone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment